The Small Business Marketing Collection: 2-in-1: Includes “Effective Copywriting Strategy” & “Branding & Marketing for Startups”: The Digital Marketing Guide to Launch Your Startup or Personal Brand
(as of Nov 20,2020 21:38:22 UTC – Details)
Did you know that 70 to 90 percent of start-up businesses fail? If you’re an entrepreneur and you’d like to avoid being a statistic, then this book is for you.
- Are you thinking about starting a small business but don’t know how to promote it?
- Have you tried to sell something online but struggled to get people to notice your product?
- Maybe you’re just looking for a way to turn your hobby into a paycheck?
The truth is: Creative people love making new things. But when it comes to selling new things – that’s where they often flounder. Launching a new start-up can be a daunting task. Not only must entrepreneurs create products and manage teams, they must also lure in new customers and convince them to buy.
The solution lies in understanding how to apply the rules that professional marketers and copywriters have employed for generations. All entrepreneurs must eventually come to appreciate the importance of copywriting and marketing over other common business tasks like product creation and design. You may have developed the best mousetrap on the planet. But if nobody knows about it, then you’re not going to make any money.
Book one: Branding & Marketing for Startups
You will learn:
- How to discover what your competition is doing wrong so that you can take over their market niche
- The four crucial digital marketing channels that can make your brand a force to be reckoned with
- How to stand out in a crowd – differentiating your product from the sea of others
- The six ways to advertise your start-up without a budget so that you can make more by spending less
- How to master social media marketing and develop a name on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube
- What to watch out for when working with freelance marketers or agencies
- The power of brand and storytelling to establish a solid reputation in your market niche
Book two: Effective Copywriting Strategy
- A complete introduction to copywriting, featuring all the foundational principles that contemporary copywriters use to persuade the masses
- The easy way to get your writing work done. Done. Done. (even if you hate writing)
- How to use your own inspirational story (in your own voice) to get those sales. Hint: Your own personal story is often the best marketing tool in your toolbox!
- The clever copywriting shortcut developed by the famous internet marketer Frank Kern that makes writing effective copy easy
- How to compose your email so that you can avoid the junk mail folder
- A huge chapter on keyword research and SEO (search engine optimization) teaching how to write your web text so that it attracts Google visitors
- How to write PPC (pay-per-click) ads for Google AdWords or Bing Ads
- The secrets tools that copywriters forged many years ago via their experience in traditional media like print advertising, direct mail, and even press releases
Even if you have no marketing experience, at all, you can still master the basics of cost-effective and profitable digital marketing. You simply need the right guide to lead you through the process.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.