LinkedIn Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy (Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy)
(as of Nov 30,2020 22:50:06 UTC – Details)
“The book is chalk full of ideas that I had not even thought of. You will be sure to get some great ideas from this easy to read book.”
–Jim Estill – CEO, Danby Appliances
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your LinkedIn marketing efforts?
Not sure how to convert all those Groups, status updates — and annoying connection requests from total strangers — into a b2b marketing boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old LinkedIn?
Well, search no more!
“I have found and implemented ideas and strategies from this book that have really helped.”
–Robb Ellicson – Entertainment Business Consultant
Because in LinkedIn Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) – Vol.6 of the Small Business Marketing Toolkit you’ll learn, in this most no-nonsense of business LinkedIn tomes, such tidy morsels as:
- “5 Steps to a Kick-Ass LinkedIn Marketing Funnel” – No LinkedIn for business strategy will see the results you want unless you’ve got the pillars of your marketing funnel. (Otherwise what are ya doin?) In this chapter we go over five simple steps to ensure your LinkedIn activity leads to actual progress for your business.
- “How to Create a LinkedIn Profile That Doesn’t Suck” – I know what all the books and blog posts say…”Get your profile to 100% completion…upload a picture.” Geez…that may have worked in 2004. These days your profile has to have a helluva lot more. In this chapter we go over LinkedIn marketing tips for transforming your profile into a 24-hour lead-gen machine.
- “How to Not Suck at LinkedIn Groups” – Groups are a great way to make serious gains with your business…or a fantastic way to waste your time. Whether you’re looking for B2B sales, or just a way to reach your consumer, here’s where we’ll show you how to leverage LinkedIn groups to devastating effect.
- “7 Keys to Getting 1000s of New Connections in 30 Seconds” – Most LinkedIn for business tips tell you that you just need to “cold call” would-be connections and badger them into adding you to their network. Sorry…just don’t work that way. In this chapter we’ll go over LinkedIn strategies…that actually work.
- “How to Use LinkedIn Pulse for World Domination” – I love LinkedIn Pulse…and not just when pairing it with some inexpensive LinkedIn ads. Pulse is a great way to establish authority and get serious traction with your lead-gen efforts.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your LinkedIn marketing IQ – without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the so-called Instagram gurus.
So, PURCHASE LinkedIn Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) – Vol.6 of the Small Business Marketing Toolkit TODAY!
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…business LinkedIn awesomeness.
Don’t believe us?
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling