Facebook Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy (Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy)
points - Details)
“A REVELATION! Truly one of the best marketing books I’ve ever read.”
–Jim Rodgers – Author, The Old Guy Rules
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your Facebook marketing efforts?
Not sure how to turn all those likes, fans — and annoying pictures of your cousin zip-lining in Costa Rica — into a serious Facebook business boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old Facebook?
“I’ve read this book OVER 28 TIMES and listen to the audio version until I fall asleep at night. Never gets boring…Never.”
–Fatimah Collins – Owner, The Entrepreneurs Social Club
Well, search no more!
Because in Facebook Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.3 of the Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy Collection you’ll learn, in this no-nonsense social marketing guide, such juicy nuggets as:
- “7 Secrets to Kick-Ass Facebook Engagement” – Forget the days of sending out updates that nobody, not even your Aunt Martha, reads. In this chapter we’ll go over the secret sauce to marketing with social media, via the all-powerful piece of Facebook content.
- “How to Create a FanPage That Doesn’t Suck” – Seems simple enough. Except…it ain’t. Your marketing social media efforts will absolutely fail if you don’t have your Fan Page set up in a certain way. (A mistake nearly 75% of other Fan Pages out there make.)
- “Getting Your First 1000 Fans (in 60 Seconds or Less)” – Okay…maybe not in 60 seconds. But in this chapter we’ll show you how to leverage your Facebook business page as a central hub for fan engagement…and eventual advertising. Which is a great segue to…
- “Facebook Advertising for Fun (and Mucho Profit) “ – Even if you’ve tried Facebook ads before, to jump-start your efforts to use social media in marketing, and failed, we’ll show you how to do it right.
- “How to Get Super-Cheap Leads (and We Mean “Super-Cheap!)” – Because who doesn’t like cheap leads. (Nobody!)
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your Facebook marketing IQ – without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the gurus. (Unless you want to send me 2k…)
So, PURCHASE Facebook Marketing in 21019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.3 of the Small Business Marketing Collection a try.
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…Facebook business awesomeness.
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling